NatPhil Digital Stage FAQs
Watch NatPhil wherever you are through NatPhil’s online streaming platform! With NatPhil Digital Stage, performances are available at home and on the go. Pause to grab a snack, rewind your favorite passage, and experience the excitement of the music hall wherever you are.
Subscribe to the digital season or stream your favorite individual performances online – from Messiah and Mahler to chamber music and world premieres. Plus, digital subscribers receive access to exclusive NatPhil content.
- How does NatPhil’s Digital Stage work?
- NatPhil digital stage is an online portal to recorded NatPhil performances. A Digital Subscription provides instant access to the complete catalogue, exclusive subscriber content, and new programs the moment they’re released. You can also purchase or rent individual performances to enjoy.
- What content is currently available?
- NatPhil Digital Stage of currently offers content from our 2021-2022 season, including concerts such as Hailstork’s America’s Requiem: A Knee on the Neck, Holst’s The Planets, Handel’s Messiah, videos from the chamber series, and more.
- Will all of the concerts for the 2022-2023 Season be released on NatPhil Digital Stage?
- Only select concerts in the 2022-2023 Season will be recorded and made available on NatPhil Digital Stage. To ensure you hear your favorite artists and composers, become a subscriber or purchase single tickets.
- What exclusive content is being offered?
- NatPhil Digital Stage subscribers will receive access to exclusive artist interviews, behind the scenes footage, and more.
- Can I gift a digital subscription or program?
- Give the gift of music by sending your loved ones Digital Stage subscriptions or individual performances as a gift. Simply select the Gift This option, enter the recipient information, and enter your payment information. The Digital Stage will send an email with a personalized message from you granting access to the Digital Stage content.
- Who do I speak to if I have questions?
- Our marketing team is more than happy to answer any questions you have. You can find Katie and Jordan‘s contact information here.