2. Which instrument did Dickinson play?
3. Which performers and poets featured today are siblings?
4. Which of these first lines were NOT written by Emily Dickinson?
5. Which of today’s featured composers initiated Women in the Arts-St. Louis, a celebration of the achievements of women creators?
6. Who is the youngest living composer represented on today’s concert?
***Carson is not only a composer of hundreds of pieces, he is also a concert organist.
7. Which of the composers on today’s program was a student of composer, Milton Babbitt?
8. Which of the composers on today’s program were among Grammy nominated artists for the album “American Composers at Play”?
9. A popular one-woman play was written about Emily Dickinson. The title of that play refers to her as the Belle of what city?
10. Who played Emily Dickinson in the original production of that play?
11. Approximately how many poems did Emily Dickinson write?
12. Which color is Emily Dickinson famous for wearing?
13. How many poems of Dickinson’s were published in her lifetime?
14. Dickinson’s poetry used which of these:
15. Dickinson was a well-known poet in her lifetime:
National Philharmonic relies on the generosity of its donors to continue bringing you the music. Your contribution is critical to our continued success.