Know Before You Go
Over the past few years, the joy, excitement, and importance of live music have come into sharp focus. The musicians and staff of National Philharmonic were thrilled to have the opportunity to bring live music back last season, and we can’t wait to welcome you into the music hall once again. We remain committed to sharing and amplifying the power of music in our community, and to do that, we must put the safety of our NatPhil family first.
Updated September 7, 2022:
Starting July 1, 2022, patrons will no longer be asked to show proof of vaccination to enter our venues, but we encourage everyone to stay up-to-date on their COVID vaccinations and boosters.
At this time, patrons are encouraged to wear masks in the venue and through the duration of NatPhil performances. The mask policy may vary by performance. For the safety of our NatPhil family, please stay home if you feel sick or present any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- What about the All Kids. All Free. All the Time initiative?
- NatPhil is excited to welcome all young people to take advantage of the All Kids. All Free. All the Time. All attendees are encouraged to wear a mask to be admitted to a NatPhil concert.
- Are your staff and musicians vaccinated?
- Keeping our musicians, staff, and guests safe is vital to NatPhil. For that reason, all staff members, musicians, and guest artists are required to be vaccinated.
- What other safety precautions is NatPhil taking?
- We continue to work closely with venues to provide enhanced cleaning procedures and up-to-date safety protocols.
- Who do I talk to if I have questions?
- If you have any questions regarding NatPhil’s COVID safety policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I can no longer attend. What is your refund policy?
- We completely understand that everyone has a different level of comfort when it comes to enhanced safety precautions. If you are unwilling or unable to provide proof of vaccination, we are able to refund your ticket prior to the performance. You also have the option to transfer your ticket to another performance later in the season, with the understanding that COVID safety protocols may still be in place.
- I can’t come to the music hall. Can I still see NatPhil perform?
- Become a NatPhil Digital Stage subscriber and watch your favorite NatPhil performances from the comfort of your home!